[Oct 11th 2018] I'm from Mugwort Essence

Rising Beauty Keyword on October 11th 2018 in Korea

"I'm from - Mugwort Essence"


▲ I'm from - Mugwort Essence


On Oct 11th, I'm from Mugword Essence was ranked #20 on Skin Care category as the most searched keyword.
Mugwort has become a popular ingredient in Korea thanks to the big hit of VELY VELY's Artemisia Balance Essence (which is made of Mugwort).


▲ I'm from Mugwort Essence ranked #20 on Skin Care


On Oct 11th, I'm from Mugwort Essence was on a daily special sale promotion on Olive Young (the biggest F&B multi brand shop in Korea).
It was sold at KRW 19,800 from its regular price KRW 40,000, which means it was over 50% discount.
This sale information was shared online very quickly and the item got sold out soon accordingly.
It is now selling at KRW 28,000 after the special discount but it is still out of stock.

▲ Sale information post on the biggest beauty online community Powder Room

▲ Mugwort Essence still out of stock after the sale


I'm from Mugwort Essence had become famous among online beauty communities.
In last September, a user at Powder Room (biggest online beauty community) posted an article under the title "Better Mugwort Item rather than Vely Vely" in order to introduce I'm from Mugwort Essence.
She/he mentioned that the Mugwort Essence is very dewy and good for calming and brightening skin.

As I'm from Mugwort Essence is more frequently on sale than Vely Vely's essence is, people think I'm from is a more affordable option for Vely Vely's essence, which helped the big promotion generated a lot of traffics.

▲ A Powder Room post introducing I'm from Mugwort Essence

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1st ODM in Korea, Kolmar Korea

COSMAX, the biggest ODM in Korea

[2nd Week Mar 2020] Rising beauty products/brands in Korea